Thursday, September 1, 2011

"Casual Rocker" with Izzie's, Remy and Aurora Borealis

To say that I'm a little more casual these days is an understatement.  I worked my tushy off styling for the last Miss Virtual World audition and just wanted to create some outfits that didn't require too much thinking, but still looked great.  I knew The Mall @ Zurya would have what I was looking for!  

First stop was Izzie's were I grabbed the Silk Top in White and the Draped Vest in Black.  What I love best about this vest is the loose fitting bottom that moves nicely with you.  I also love the studs on the chest, a little rock and roll edge is what I have been feeling lately.

After Izzie's, I headed over to Remy and grabbed the FaraDenim jeans in Lightwash.  They fit me like a glove and our the perfect addition to a casual look.

 

I stopped over at Aurora Borealis and found the adorable Vintage Beads set in Black Satin.  An understatement but perfectly complimentary accessory set!


I love my casual rocker look that the designer at The Mall @ Zurya helped me create!  Head over today, I'm sure you will find plenty of great options for your own wardrobe!

XOXO 
Addi

No comments:

Post a Comment