Saturday, September 3, 2011

Grecian Seductress with Vero Modero and Hyatt

Black and gold is my new favorite color combination.  I created my Miss Virtual World audition look using black and gold.  Will it be my mission to create as many black and gold looks as possible?  Probably not, but I am having fun in the meantime.  I headed to Vero Modero at The Mall @ Zurya and grabbed two outfits, the Notte Overalls and the Cover Dress, both in black.  The top of the outfit is the top from Notte Overalls, the skirt is the simple skirt from the Cover Dress.  Two different outfits that pair nicely together.  My Berlane Bracelets in Gold are from Hyatt as is the belt.  The belt is part of the Golden Ocean Gown Skirt, I had to shrink the skirt prims to get the belt by itself.

The dark look is a little different for me and this wonderful man in my life was tping me as I finished snapping the picture. I warned him ahead of time, but the look was a big hit!  

Visit Hyatt, Vero Modero and all the great designers at The Mall @ Zurya!

XOXO
Addi

No comments:

Post a Comment