Thursday, August 18, 2011

AlaFolie, Vanity Hair and Stars! at ZURYA Mall

I had a special occasion to attend with my special someone and wanted to look my very best.  I knew that The Mall @ [[ZURYA]] was the place to find my look.  AlaFolie has always been a favorite of mine!  AlaFolie designer Pixivor Allen really knows how to highlight the womanly form.  She created Fuzz Lenie's dress for the Ms Virtual World 2011 Pageant, the dress is called Miss Philippines and comes in 3 different versions.  For my elegant night out I chose Miss Philippines Version 2.

Miss Philippines version 2 is an intricately sequined, form-fitting gown.  My favorite things about the dress are the mermaid bottom, the delicate prim attachments at the shoulder and the hip (pictures of both are below), and I also love the low-cut - but still classy - neckline.  Pixivor Allen really outdid herself on this dress and Fuzz Lenie was one lucky lady to wear this gown!
Tabata Jewell of Vanity Hair created Fuzz Lenie's hairdo that day and the chignon bun style was simple but elegant enough to perfectly compliment the dress.  To say that Vanity Hair is one of my favorite hair shops is an understatement.  Tabata is one of the best when it comes to creating a variety of hairstyles and also in creating the perfect Blonde colors!
 
The jewelry I decided to finish my look off with is from Stars!, a line created by Stargem Winkler.  I am wearing the Silver Swirls set in Silver.  This delicate and understated set is the perfect pairing for my glamorous night out look.

All of these designs and designers can be found at The Mall @ [[ZURYA]]!

XOXO Addi



No comments:

Post a Comment