Thursday, August 18, 2011

- Elan - , Vanity Hair, +:+WTG+:+, *MJS* and *.:.*Charysma*.:.* at The Mall @ [[ZURYA]]

I was feeling a bit patriotic on this bright summery day and wanted to create a look to show that patriotism off.  I headed over to Zurya Mall's newest addition - Elan - and picked up this adorable shirt and shorts.  USA shirt and USA pants were the perfect option for showing off my patriotism.  - Elan - designer Alatiel Malies, designer of the former Alatiel Fashions,  is back and brilliant as ever.  This one shoulder shirt features a prim bottom and the shorts have an adorable American Flag patch.


Next, I did something that I normally don't do and picked up a shape from *.:.*Charysma*.:.*.  I chose the Eva Pale RP shape.  This shape is much shorter than my usual but I feel sassy in it.  Like the old saying, "Good things come in small packages!", I definitely feel like a firecracker in this sexy shape!  Thank you Anabella Ravinelli for creating such fantastic shapes!
The Woopsie hair from Vanity was the best option for my sassy look.  A high updo with some funky bangs!
My jewelry is from +:+WTG+:+.  Their newer nautical inspired items were the perfect accessory option!  I am wearing the Marine-S necklace, a necklace that features an anchor and a sailing vessel steering wheel on a silver chair.  The nails and bracelet are the Marine version and feature nails in red, white and blue stripes, dolphin and sailing vessel steering wheel rings and gold and silver bangles.  So cute and affordable!  tosy Xue is a brilliant jewelry creator and surprises me with each new item!
To finish off the look are the new Euphoric heels from *MJS*, these strappy, around the ankle heels are sexy and perfect for summer! Infiniti Mirihi really knows how to create shoes that I just love!
Head over to The Mall @ [[ZURYA]] and get inspired by the brilliant designers today!

XOXO Addi





No comments:

Post a Comment