Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bliss Couture @ ZURYA Fashion Mall

Bliss Couture has been one of my favorite fashion houses since I first started modeling in Second Life. When I made that initial transition from 'pretty' avatar to 'model', Bliss was the place I was told by many models that I simply had to shop at. Since then I have become quite the loyal customer and have dozens of gorgeous Bliss creations in my inventory, from extravagent gowns to luscious cocktail dresses to fabulous couture hair styles.

Today from the ZURYA Fashion Mall we bring you one of my bost beloved Bliss Couture creations, the Camyrn gown in black & red. I honestly believe this is one of the best Bliss formal gowns in their vast list of incredible creations. Designer Amutey DeCuir just knows how to flatter a female avatar's form in all the right ways and this gown certainly proves it.


The intricate black lace top of this stunning gown gives the illusion of near-nakedness while concealing just enough to leave a beautiful mystery to be uncovered. The lace top has a lovely prim flower button in the front and a gorgeous flower and lace prim flourish in the back. The beautiful red skirt flows and swirls like liquid. This gorgeous creation makes me think of a beauitful goddess of love.

To complete my goddess look, I have this lovely Minerva hair style from Vanity Hair, also available at the ZURYA Fashion Mall. This gown is so beautiful, I did not want to detract from it with too much styling, so I added on only some beautiful Alienbear 'Eostre' jewelry and Finesmith 'Blacklace' rings and nails. Underneath the fantastic skirt is a sexy pair of Mary Jane Shoes 'Nude Black Stilettos', also available at the mall.

If I had the Lindens, I would quite honestly probably buy everything ever put out by Bliss Couture. Truly Bliss is still one of the best fashion houses in Second Life and only gets better every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment