Friday, August 12, 2011

ZURYA Mall - Schön, Vanity Hair, Mary Jane Shoes and WTG Jewelry

Before I hit the Sky Lounge at Zurya, I dropped in at The Mall @ Zurya and made some purchases for a fun, rockerish type outfit.  My first stop was Schön, where I picked up Dea (leopard), which also happens to be a Zurya limited edition from designer Saya Littlething of Schön.  This fun leopard print top features prim sleeves and bottom.  The top is belted and features a gold accent.  The pants come in two versions, black and red, like I am wearing and also in an all white version.

I needed some fun hair for my edgy look, so I headed over to Vanity Hair and picked up Deomodee.  Demodee was the perfect hair style choice, with its pumped up volume and bangs that swoop in and across the face.

Shoes were next on my agenda and the Attitude boots in black from Mary Janes Shoes were just the right option for my edgy look.  These shiny ankle boots are peep-toe, which I just love.  Boots that I can still wear in the summer!

To finish off my look I needed some accessories and WTG was just the place!  Their edgy jewelry and great nails, I knew that would have what I needed.  I picked up La Fleur Nail and Bangle set.  This set perfectly compliments the colors of my top!

Another successful shopping trip at Zurya allowed me to style the perfect rocker, edgy look for a night out!  Be sure to check out what the designers at Zurya have to offer you TODAY!
XOXO Addi

No comments:

Post a Comment