Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bliss Couture @ ZURYA Fashion Mall

Hey Guys,

Bliss Couture is one of the newest stores in ZURYA Fashion Mall, and I cannot be any happier for them to be here.  Amutey DeCuir is one of the top SL designers out there and I am privileged to be blogging one of her newest outfits.  

The Annarita Dress kind of reminds me of a ballerina dancing in a production of "Swan Lake".  Except, this ballerina would be both the black and white swank; just like in the movie, "Black Swan".  I love the contradictory colors used, black and white.  It really gives this outfit depth to it.  I also love the ruffles around the upper part and the lower right side.  

Overall, this is a fun outfit to wear to a upscale party to impress all of your friends.

Hair: !lamb. Glass Candy - Sunflower
Skin: :GP: Swan [Dark] Jasmie-Tangerine 1
Outfit: *Bliss Couture* Annarita Dress (B&W)

xoxo,
Taylor Wassep

No comments:

Post a Comment