Monday, July 25, 2011

Schön, WTG & Mary Jane Shoes @ Zurya Fashion Mall

Before visiting the Zurya Fashion Mall, I was not familiar with the designs of Saya Littlething of Schön [English spelling Schoen]. I was delighted to find a number of lovely items at Schoen that I immediately wanted to add to my inventory. For this blog post, I had to narrow it down to just a few pieces, but I had great fun putting this look together. After checking out all the gorgeous clothing, I couldn't help but fall for a pair of amazing leather pants that were just screaming for me to grab them. With those in hand, I decided I wanted to go for a fun, rock n' roll kind of vibe for my look.


To go with my new favorite pair of pants, I loved this barely there ribbon top from Schoen's 'ILY' bodysuit in red. The bodysuit in it's original form is a skimpy criss-cross of ribbon from head to toe with a cute prim ribbon that attaches on one side. I wanted to mix and match something up, however, so I combined the top half of the bodysuit with my fab new pants. To ramp up the rock, I added on one of my favorite Vanity Hair styles, 'Kaos', which is also available at Zurya Fashion Mall.


When it came to choosing accessories, I already had a head start as Schoen had on display for purchase an awesome chain belt from WTG that was created to go with the Lamia pants. Since WTG also has a satellite store at Zurya Fashion Mall, I headed over there to deck myself out with some additional goodies. To finish out my outfit for the day, I picked up some stellar WTG 'Blessing-S' nails in black and silver and threw on a set of WTG 'GNR-ROSE' bracelets and earrings I had previously purchased there.


Of course, no outfit is complete without a great pair of shoes! One of my favorite shoe designers happens to have a store at Zurya Fashion Mall as well. I picked up this striking pair of 'Nude Stiletto' heels in black for a final touch on my outfit of the day. You just can't lose with a simple, beautiful pair of black stilettos that you can match to so many different looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment