Wednesday, July 6, 2011

VERO MODERO/Vanity Hair @ ZURYA

Heyy Guys,

I am so honored to be able to pose the first post here on the ZURYA Blog.  So i thought I would start with a couple powerhouses; Vero Modero and Vanity Hair.  

I choose to get the Night Crow Feather by Vero Modero.  What drew my eye to this feathery outfit was indeed the feathers.  I really like to wear dark and avant garde pieces, and this outfit did just that.  The feathers on the shoulders give it the avant garde look.  This animalistic outfit continoious with snake skin black pants.  This dark and spooky outfit will put all eyes on you wherever you go.

I wanted to do something simple yet creative with my hair, so i looked to Vanity Hair, and i found a piece of hair i already had; the Vanity Hare Hare style.  Of course I have it in blonde =).  I think it tied into the fashionable/avant garde look with my hair pulled away from me face.




Hair: !VA! Hare Hare blonds
Skin: :Curio: Swan- Jasmine-Mysterious
EyeLashes: [ glow ] studio = False. eyelashes - Attraction
Eyes: Dimension Eyes - Rebirth - Blac kCharcoal
Outfit: VERO MODERO / Night Crow Feather
Shoes: {theosophy} Caerau Studded Pumps

Much Love,
Taylor Wassep

No comments:

Post a Comment