Thursday, July 14, 2011

Indyra Originals and *MJS*

It's warm and breezy here today and I wanted an outfit to match that.  I stopped in at Indyra Originals at Zurya Mall and picked up Suha in Live Coral.  The flowy, linen fabric of the strapless top is perfect for warm summer days.  A metallic belt gathers the tops of a bit and gives it a playful feel.  The simple cotton, loose legged shorts are comfy and cute!  The Coral color is perfect against my fair skin.  Suha also comes in: White, Honeysuckle, Blue Curacao, Russet and Noir.  You're sure to find a color that suits you.


For my casual outfit, I needed a pair of simple but stylish heels.  I headed over to *MJS*, Mary Jane Shoes and picked up the Satin Pumps in White.  A simple stiletto that ties around the ankle.  They were the perfect addition to the outfit!

Now that Indyra Originals and *MJS* have helped me create a cute, summery outfit - I'm all set for my date tonite!  Make sure you head over to Zurya Mall and check out all the fabulous designers!

With Love, 
Addi



1 comment:

  1. Lovvvvvving it! :)) you, Taylor and rusalka rock!

    ReplyDelete